Monday 23 January 2012


Apparently expression can cost you. Especially in public. I don’t mean jumping on benches in the CBD and you pour your heart out to strangers. I mean writing things on your social site page. Facebook in that case. Last time I checked, there was freedom of expression.  And as far as my little law knowledge is concerned unless you are defaming someone or causing damage you have a right.
In that case in as much as my post will get on your nerves, feel free, chuck me from your friends list or even better block me. If you can’t go that simple way, deal with it!!! Swallow a shovel if you want to.  But then something that might never cease puzzling me is the way this institutions will use what you have written on ‘your’ page against you.
The other day a friend is supposed to go for internship. si I thought that was *bliss moment*.the events and experiences I have heard tell a whole different story altogether. Well, that’s a story for another day. She wrote on her wall out of rage and now she is in a whole lot of trouble. This lecturer tells her to come back from wherever she found her internship because no one can travel that far to assess her. Really? Where does that entire internship fee go?
My friend has no choice but to leave that place and come back. On reaching her professors office the woman says “those were not very nice things you wrote about me on your Facebook wall.” Duuh! You wanted her to write a poem about you when you actually hung up on her at her desperate hour? Hilllarious beings i tell you? I hear she frustrates people like that each and every other time.
I guess some people shouldn’t be given any power at all because that is when they want to really oppress whoever is below them. I’m not saying they should come cook us meals and spread our beds, just serve us right.  Don’t forget what goes around comes around that isn’t too much to ask since somehow you guys exist coz we are here to be served. Kudos to those who serve us right by the way keep it up. You shall rise the ladder to fill the seats of those arrogant people because at some point justice shall prevail and theyll leave those seats just like Baraza.
Enough of my venting let me focus on what makes me happy. Be happy, life is too short to live on the sad side.  Till next time folks, adios.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment