Sunday 29 December 2013

7 THINGS THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT YOU.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

It is so easy to get caught up in the mundane daily activities of life and even easier to get caught up in hard times of life. I used to not know how to combat these feelings and it was only when I really started to study and read The Word that I realized, when I am feeling down I need to remind myself and God of who exactly I am in Christ. The Bible is my manual to life, every situation that could possibly be thrown my way is remedied somewhere, some way, in The Bible. These are (just some of the many) promises that our Heavenly Father has made to us:

1- I am strengthened with His strength, not my own Colossians 1:11

2- I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus 2 Corinthians 5:21

3- I am forgiven of all my sins and redeemed through the blood of Jesus Christ Ephesians 1:7

4- I am more than a conqueror through God who loves me Romans 8:37

5- I have no lack, all of my needs are met because God supplies them all Philippians 4:19

6- I am free from the law of sin and death Romans 8:2

7- I am the head and not the tail, I am above and not beneath Deuteronomy 28:13

One thing I know about God is that His word is good as gold and anything that He has said and promised, I can count on. When God tells me that I can do ALL things through Him (Phil 4:13), I believe it and receive it because I know that I am reading truth. His word is truth.
When I read these aloud it reminds me that if Christ is for me, who can be against me? His love is unfailing and unending and I am faultless before him. No matter what fiery darts and thwarted my way throughout the day I can find my strength in The Lord because He is over and above anything that I could ever ask for. Through all the mistakes I have ever made in this life, God has seen me through it all and loved me all the same. The very start of this walk with God found me reminding myself of these promises and saying them aloud until I actually started to believe them and after I started believing in them, I started to receive them in the natural. Standing on the belief that I am what HE says I am has transformed my mind and my life.

Adapted from http://theprayingwoman.com/2013/12/28/i-am-what-he-says-i-am/#sthash.zPnCiftu.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment