Friday 13 June 2014

WORLDS BEST DAD


Father’s day is fast approaching and that is the one day I will not forget to celebrate the most precious being in my entire life. My father. Oh man, where do I even begin? When people have all these hazy memories of their childhood, mine is so vivid like it was just a few years ago. I bet that’s why i find it hard to believe how much time has flown and I'm now ageing. Well, age aside.


Worlds best Dad ever.
There is too much love in it for it to get lost in memory. If I could say what keeps me alive and going it has to be my father’s love. When you experience such unconditional love, nothing else compares or comes close. It is not remotely possible for me to write down how awesome a dad I have because it seeps beyond words and expressions.
I have had times in my life I have wanted to throw in the towel and just disappear but my dad’s encouraging words and his utmost positivity towards life and how he looks at things keeps me going. He has been my number one fan even when my achievements didn't look like much before the face of other people. He renews my belief in myself each and every day effortlessly.
Dear Dad, thank you for being the one person I have always admired most (and brag about)J. You have never given me a reason to doubt your never-ending, undying support. That is why I will do my best to make you proud of me. I love you and I always will have your back the way you had mine and more.
When the time gets here, I hope to find a man like you to settle down with because that is the kind of fathers’ love I also want for your grandchildren. When you don’t succeed in other things, remember that you have always been a winner to me and you have all the trophies and medals I can ever give to the worlds’ best dad. And a happy one to my grandfather too J xx 

From my heart to yours, you are the world’s best dad, my Shujaa, My hero of all time.
My Grandpa and I



No comments:

Post a Comment