Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy New Year

2014 is coming to a close and I just felt the need to join the rest of bloggers in gracing NYE with a post. It has personally been a good year for with constant highs and quite a few lows but most of all this year has flown past. We all agree. So many things have taken place in what may have seemed as a short instance but the fact that I am obliged to put it down it can only mean that I am grateful to my creator for every little thing.

As I am writing this, the song on my mind is some reggae jam that goes, "thank you God for what you've done for me, thank you God for what you're doing now, thank you God for
every little thing" *karaoke moment* you bet  I closed my eyes, left hand on chest and the right up in the air. Savoring those very words.

I am thankful for my family, good health, the hope that a new year brings and all the experiences & lessons that have shaped me. Here's to new beginnings, to better days, moving up the ladder in all spheres and perhaps closer to your dreams.

Happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment