Sunday 8 March 2015

Taking Stock 3.


Making:  It clear to myself that I need to calm down because for some odd reason I am thrilled that it is my birthday but I just can’t contain myself. I am beyond ecstatic. Very high spirits.

Cooking: Considering it is morning, I am having my daily dose of morning coffee. Haven’t made anything yet for breakfast because I had made sweet potatoes so I might as well have that instead of bread, I am trying to incorporate more healthy meals in my diet.

Drinking: I just said I am taking coffee but I would have loved some fresh mango juice. I have to confess I am a mango addict. I can live on Mangoes alone for quite a number of days. I haven’t tried but I definitely should and know how exactly that will pan out.

Reading: Den of Inequities by Kinyanjui Kombani. Best Kenyan writer since Marjorie McGoye. The book takes you through the city; I can maneuver the streets with the flow of the story. That’s the good thing with reading about home, because you can see that highway and the pothole and the shacks and the mansions and can relate to the wait at the bus stop and the likes.

Wanting: Ribs for lunch. Already. And its only 9am. Or dinner but I really am craving ribs.

Playing:  Turning me on Keri Hilson ft Lil Wayne. The Keri Hilson playlist is on and I like the lost school vibe on Tracy Day.


Wasting: Nothing at all. Or I cannot notice what exactly it is that I might be wasting at the moment.

Sewing:
Wishing: I could have been exactly where I wanted to be today, but you know how we make plans and then God laughs. Yeah, not that I am complaining but also realizing God’s timing is the best and I am making progress anyway.

Enjoying: The quiet of the morning, it is so peaceful unlike the weekends when children are all over the place yelling and running around outside and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Liking: The scent of Crème6 oils. I know that’s a random one but it smells heavenly and feels really great on the skin. I hope they won’t stop producing them because I might have found the one.

Wondering: Why everyone else wants it to rain and all I want is for the sun to shine for the rest of time. Maybe if it rains only at night. I love the sunny weather.

Loving: Wena and Easy to love. Heavy K is a boss!! Bucie is just that lady too.

Hoping: that I can get a good tailor who can make me an actual bralet from Ankara. I am very much afraid of these tailor business because they make the first things perfectly and then do the second so shoddily you can’t even wear the damned thing.

Marvelling: At how much long it has been since I started blogging. 4years. A baby born at around the same time now goes to school with a fancy bag with a cartoon on the back. So cute in that little uniform and tiny shoes. 

Needing: to get a good barber, I have been singing the big chop song I think it is time we went bald.

Smelling: The Crème 6 oils scent and Amla hair lotion they actually smell the same, and look the same. I hope you are not thinking what I am thinking but I like it either way.

Wearing: A black dress.

Following: A healthy meal regime because it is better to eat healthy now than to have to cut down on things in the future.

Noticing: I am becoming better every day at working out. I have done almost 45 minutes of a number of exercises and I am feeling like I can build a skyscraper and dig a volcano. No more painful musclesJ

Knowing:  Better than to have expectations from people. You can only save yourself the others can be there or not, learn to stand alone but never try to lean solely on someone else.
Thinking: About how I need to change from blogger to Wordpress. I hear you are having difficulties commenting. It is bound to happen sooner than later. I am working on it.

Feeling: Wonderful that today I check my stats and we are getting to 6k. Thank you for stopping by, you made me smile and it will be better if you share too. Thank you very much, I am counting on you.
  
Bookmarking: Brian Tracy and Robin Sharma websites, I have been getting some real good vibes from on there.

Opening: I should be opening gifts and what not but I guess that will be in the evening, yeah? Friends? Family? Ok.

Giggling: Laughing at Angela’s Jokes. This girl is so funny, if only our inside jokes could be commercialized we would be making it big in the industry but meanwhile I am sorry we have to keep the hysterical laughter to ourselves. ION my niece cant say Syokimau she says Kismayu, cracks me up every time where did she even get that?
                                                                              

Feeling: All sorts of happy because for the umpteenth time I am mentioning that it is my birthday, excuse my exhilaration but I can’t explain the source and it’s not like I want it to go away so let me enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment